Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Ta da


Doll Quilt 2
Originally uploaded by MandyMade
Blog upgrade finished. For the moment anyway. May add some pics later not going to rush this!!

I can now tell you about my second dolls quilt now, the gift has been delivered. I made this doll for my cousins daughter for her birthday last year, and while looking at the photos again I thought, this doll needs a blanket, so out came the same fabric and I whipped!! up a blanket for her. I used the same pattern from the sew mama sew tutorial and the one I made for my niece. I think I may have made the binding too wide as the corners didn't quite come together as nicely. I'm now thinking of a bigger quilt but we'll wait and see!!

Quilt pattern from the doll quilt sew along on sewmamasew Handmade by MandyMade

2 comments:

  1. I love your quilt such pretty colours !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! great to meet you and A the other day. See you this week no doubt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I love to read them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...