Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2015

An oldie

Quilt Sandwich

Time to dig into the UFO pile!!

I started making these placemats for Christmas 4 years ago!!!! They were all pieced I was just stuck on how I wanted them finished!! So on Monday I had a sudden urge to just finish them. I dug out the walking foot and batting and got stuck into quilting. I decided to make 2 into a table run instead of having 6 placemats. 

I'm not sure what it's called but I've just backed them using the leftovers and turned inside. No binding then!!

I noticed too late that my tension is screwed, so now I'm stuck again and they may sit in the UFO pile again for another 4 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I love to read them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...