Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

Owl Fabric choice


Owl Fabric choice
Originally uploaded by MandyMade
This owl has been on my to do list for ages and 2 people voted for me to make it next, so I've started. I love owls and have heaps of patterns and want to make them all. I know I could get a little obsessive about it though!!

The patterned fabric was from a fabric pack bought at a little patchwork shop in Rosebud and the felt is from my stash. I would credit the fabric designers here but as the fabric was in a pack and only the size you see, there wasn't any selvages, so if you can recognise the material, please let me know and I will give credit.

The pattern is from Homespun Vol 9.10 and the owl designed my Jhoanna Monte Aranez.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I love to read them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...