Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Doll Quilt complete


Doll Quilt complete
Originally uploaded by MandyMade
I finished the doll quilt for my niece. It was great doing the tutorial form the doll quilt sew along on Sew mama Sew. Unfortunately all I can now think of is quilting, I say unfortunate because I really don't need to add to my already bursting craft to do list!! I am constantly going back over old mags to see what I could make. I really liked the size of this one and it was really fast to make.

1 comment:

  1. It's really sweet! I'm busting to make a new doll quilt for my nieces who are coming to visit me soon. I gave them a sweet little doll's bed with a quilt a couple of years ago... I think it's time for a new one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I love to read them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...