Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday WIP #2


Sunday WIP #2
Originally uploaded by MandyMade
This weeks WIP's. (works in progress for those not down with the lingo!!)

This is Little A's Library bag, been on the go for a while but finally got the chance this weekend to finally start sewing it together.

Ok, I still have a few WIP's, and the hubby still says I can't buy anymore fabric until I have finished all my WIPs before they turn into UFO's (un finished objects!!) It's now 28 days since I bought any material!!

So in no particular starting (or finishing) order:
  • Sgt Peppter turtles: More softies
  • Scream: More softies
  • Mr Rooster: More softies
  • Library bag for Little A: Homespun Mag
  • Crotchet Beanie: Lincraft
  • Felt Bag: Bags that rock
  • Kimono foundation piece project.
And on the to-do list
  • Taxi Tote: Anna Maria Horner, for Mum (fabric bought)
  • Pencil roles: Homespun Mag, for ...... (surprise) (fabric bought)
  • Summer quilt for little A (fabric not bought yet!!)
  • Pin cushion from sew mama sew for me (fabric stash)
  • Nicole Mallalieu Bag(s) for me
  • Summer quilt for us
Think that's it. Want to add to my list? Just add a comment!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mandy! I've been following along, watching all the lovely photo additions to your blog but have only just worked out how I can leave a comment! I'm so impressed with the stuff you are making, it is all so professional looking! Very inspiring! The journal cover is gorgeous. I am teetering on the brink of giving some simple quilting a go....this could be a good way to make a start! Am also thinking of taking some classes at the thread den, brush up on my basics such as button holes etc. Happy sewing, I look forward to the next instalment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I love to read them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...