Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Owl coin purse.

Owl coin purse., originally uploaded by MandyMade.

Feels so long since I've made something from Michelle's patterns, but it hasn't. I just keep forgetting to blog about it so I can record and remember it! Too much sewing not enough blogging? No, that's the way it should be!

Very cute and easy to make. I think this will be my go to pattern for girls birthdays for the time being. I added a snap instead of Velcro ( I hate sewing with Velcro) but I think its going to be too hard to open and close and may have to use Velcro. It's too small for a magnetic snap.

If you would like to sew one too click on the button for Michelle patterns on my side bar.

TTFN

Owl coin purse pattern from Michelle Patterns


This post contains affiliate codes.

2 comments:

  1. I would love your owl pattern! It's totally not like Michelle's. I'd spend the 6, but it's not as good...so don't feel bad. I really need to make it for my daughter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. It is Michelle's pattern. The only thing I changed was the snap instead of using velcro. Used buttons for eyes instead of sewing, and added a wrist strap, I think from one of Michelle's tutorials. :-)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I love to read them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...