Sunday, August 12, 2012

Owl coin purse.

Owl coin purse., originally uploaded by MandyMade.

Feels so long since I've made something from Michelle's patterns, but it hasn't. I just keep forgetting to blog about it so I can record and remember it! Too much sewing not enough blogging? No, that's the way it should be!

Very cute and easy to make. I think this will be my go to pattern for girls birthdays for the time being. I added a snap instead of Velcro ( I hate sewing with Velcro) but I think its going to be too hard to open and close and may have to use Velcro. It's too small for a magnetic snap.

If you would like to sew one too click on the button for Michelle patterns on my side bar.

TTFN

Owl coin purse pattern from Michelle Patterns

Edit: We might have some ready made in our Ditto Crafts online store on madeit, pop over and have a look www.madeit.com.au/DittoCrafts

This post contains affiliate codes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I love to read them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...