Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

Gift making

The gift giving season has begun. But before I can start on chrissy gifts there are a few birthdays to gift to first.


And I am of course behind in my making so this gift was gifted yesterday instead of the beginning of the month!! Sorry about the photos, late night photo shoot, no amount of photo styling could help!! This was a gift for my craft buddies eldest. She turned 12 and has a mild obsession with the moustache at the mo.

The pattern is Michelle's Zip Pocket Pouch. This is the small version. Great for cards or coins. I added a loop and hook. If you would like to make one too pop over here, it's not too late to start the handmade Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I love to read them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...