Pages

Friday, September 28, 2018

Getting back on the wagon

The blogging wagon that is. Why did I stop? Who knows. I think I started to feel a pressure, pressure to write certain content, pressure to have a certain type of photograph, pressure to write regularly, gotta get those SEO tags just right.

I started this blog to record what I was making at the time. Not to reach a certain audience or gain clicks and income. Not that that was what blogging was all about way back then.

So I'm going back to basics. Writing for me. If there are people out there that find what I write interesting then you are welcome along for the ride.

I work full time and life is pretty full on. I want to slow it right down, enjoy what i have. The kids are getting so big and I'm loosing track.

This is my little corner.

First up on the my sewing to do list is making Liesl + Co.'s Every Day Skirt. It's been on the to do list for quite a while but I need to make it a reality.




Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I love to read them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...