Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Happy Mothers Day

Secret Pocket Envelope Clutches, originally uploaded by MandyMade.
I know, a couple of days late. I had a lovely day, how about you?

These are the gifts I made this year for my mum and mother in law. They are made from Michelle's newest pattern, Secret Pocket Envelope Clutches. I made the size 3 version. Perfect to fit a Voucher inside. Now they just have to work out what else to put in them, endless possibilities!! They are very easy and quick to make, just what I needed at the moment.

Only took a quick photo with my phone before gifting. No amount of photo editing was going to help this photo so I just waked a filter over it!!

You can make one too, pop over here for a pattern. I want to make the other sizes too, I think I've got a use for every size at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I love to read them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...