Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Library Bag for James

Library Bag for James

I may have mentioned a few posts ago that I was off to make a library bag for Little A. We'll I ended up making one for my friends son James instead, don't worry, Little A's will be made!!

I ended up making up the pattern, not too difficult. I just used bits and pieces of what I have learnt on bag making over the past year. If anyone is interested in a tutorial please let me know. When I get around to making the next one I'll document it as I go.

I'm going to have to put the crazy nine patch quilt on hold for a bit, my sister gave birth to a daughter yesterday so now I'm busy planning on something special for her. Very exciting :-).

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I love to read them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...