Pages

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Little Robot



I made this little friend for my husband for fathers day. It was very difficult hiding the fact I was making it, our son was a bit excited and wanted to tell Daddy all about it.

Stitching comments: I couldn't find any wool in the shops (I didn't try that hard mind you it is the end of the season) so i had so small corduroy left over from a jacket I made so I used that instead. He was a little bit fiddly to make but worked out in the end. I need to work out how to do weighted stuffing a bit better, I just used a bag of rice in the bottom.

Lessons Learned: It is very tricky to poke bendy wire through a tight seam!!

Pattern: softies, Therese Laskey, design by Hillary Lang
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I love to read them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...