Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Tea and cake?

I bought the American book softies and the kit from Amazon, couldn't resist. With the kit you get felt and thread to make a cup cake. So I did!! I also made the tea bag.

Stitching comments: The cup cake was entirely hand sewn with whip stitch which I haven't really done before. I'm not use to having my join stitching exposed like that. The cream was a bit tricky but once I worked it out it was fine.
The tea bag was really easy, it's so cute. These two are definitely going to be on my gift making list.

Lessons Learned: Whip stitch

Pattern: both from softies, Therese Laskey. Cup cake design by Aoi Horn, tea bag designed by Heather Pudewa
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I love to read them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...