Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

My Creative Space

Queen Anne Lace Scarf, originally uploaded by MandyMade.

This week....

Queen Anne Lace Scarf free pattern found via Ravelry, but I was inspired by a friend who also made a few. I used Patons Shadow Tweed which I bought a bag of really cheap, and crotchet hook 4.5mm. It's really chunky so I thought this size scarf was best. Whipped it up in an evening. I could add to it if I feel inclined though. I think I'm going to make a rug out of the rest of the wool. We'll see.

More creative spaces over at kootoyoo.

4 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic, I'm loving that wool, the colours are beautiful. Nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful scarf! I want to buy some of that yarn now I have seen how prettily it knits/crochets up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just "whipped it up in an evening"!!!
    It looks fabulous and I'm deeply envious of your skills.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a really unique scarf I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I love to read them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...