Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A belt in the making

A belt in the making, originally uploaded by MandyMade.
My first project from Nikki's new book will be the kids belt. After very careful consideration of what fabric to use (on Aidan's behalf) we started measuring and cutting. We had to sew two bits together as they weren't long enough!! See how that goes. I tried to use the bias binding maker but I'm having a few problems, it's not very even and keeps slipping a bit. Not sure if its because I have the kind of bias binder maker that you also put fusible tape through, can't see how that would make a difference, any ideas? Oh well, will try again.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I love to read them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...