Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

If only I knew

...that you couldn't email me back. I've been blogging for 3 years now, yes April came and went quietly, no big celebrations here, haven't been that consistent with the posts so I thought I'd celebrate 200 posts instead. I have a feeling I may have said the same thing last year too.

Anyway back to the whole 3 years thing. I have also been commenting on others blogs for the same amount of time, it took the lovely Tanya to let me know that she couldn't email me back via the comment I left, that I had a no reply email. Thank you so much Tanya, here I was thinking I'm so small and insignificant that no-one wants to email me back, well I may still be but at least now I know its by choice!! So if you are like me and wondering why other bloggers don't get back to you check your account settings and see if you have email switched on.

Now the reason why I was visiting Tanya's blog (and am now following) is that she received a book that I also got in the mail. The wonderful "You Sew, Girl" by Nicole Mallalieu. It's so ace you have to get your hands on it. When I was flicking through the pages I couldn't work out what I wanted to make first, so I was thinking of working my way through the book. So I read on another blog that Tanya was planning on doing the same thing so popped over to have a look, you should to, then I don't have to go on about it here!!

I need to use up some of my stash, it's getting out of control. My make wish list is getting so long that I don't know where to start!! I'm saving up for a new machine, if that isn't enough incentive to not buy anymore fabric I don't know what is. So from now on I'm only going to purchase stuff that needs to go with the fabric I have, including solids cos I don't have enough of those, I'm just making excuses to spend more money aren't I ;-).

Back soon with some photos, this post was a bit texty.

TTFN

1 comment:

  1. hmmm, I feel like this is my 15 minutes of fame! I think there is a lot of love in the blogosphere, some bloggers offered me really practical advice when I first started and I really appreciated it, and just the other day, I mentioned to Cath that I didn't know how to make a button for my blog and she emailed me and told me. Lovely, makes me think of my grandma- treat others as you would like to be treated!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I love to read them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...