Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Attempt at pattern in Homespun

It has been very cold here in the last couple of weeks, unusually cold for April, so I've been avoiding the study which has the computer and sewing machine in it, instead I have been curled up in front of the heater in the lounge crotcheting.

When I was away on holidays recently I took the latest Homespun Mag with me. In it is a lovely crotchet table cloth. Me being me and couldn't wait until I found a yarn store decided to try it with what I had. As a result it looked more like what we found on the beach than lovely uniform flat piece. Needles to say I used the wrong yarn for the needle. I will try again, one day so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I love to read them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...