Pages

Monday, May 25, 2009

Doll Quilt in progress


Doll Quilt in progress
Originally uploaded by MandyMade
I decided to make a quilt. I've been itching to do one for ages but very daunted at the prospect. Then I thought maybe I could just make a small one. I noticed one of my flickr contacts was in a doll quilt swap and I thought fantastic, just the size I need to start. Not going to dive in and make one similar to this expert I did a google search for doll quilt tutorials and came up with http://sewmamasew.com/blog2/?p=697 perfect for my first go. I wanted to make an accessory for another gift (not giving anything away!!!) So here goes quilt making!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I love to read them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...