Tuesday, May 5, 2009

First attempt at hat, too tight

Cos its been so cold i need a new hat. I saw this pattern in the lincraft catelog so thought I'd make it. You're supposed to use Angora Plus yarn from Lincraft but it was too expensive so I decided to use bamboozle yarn from Lincraft instead. This is my on the train project. Something I have decided to do seeing as my journey is about 45mins both ways. On my first attempt I have crotcheted it too tight. Hang over from making amigurami at the same time. So I have started again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I love to read them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...