Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Hello 2012

Photo of me on New Years Eve. I was a beautiful butterfly :-)

What happened to 2011? That went a bit too fast and I didn't even get to blog much. Oh well. Hopefully this year will bring more time. I'll be back with a huge, what I completed in 2011 post, but for now I'll just look back on what I wanted to achieve, sewing wise.

2010's year review post is here in case you want to go back and reminisce, but this is what I wanted to achieve:

  • Comment more on others blogs - I've been too much of a lurker, I want to change this - Wasn't too good with this, maybe this year will be better!!
  • Get more involved with quilt or sew alongs - there has been heaps I wished I have joined - I did join one but other things got in the way so its on the back burner!!
  • Complete the quilts I've started - I've completed a quilt top does that count?
  • Look into craft markets to have a stall - I want to have something original though so I need to come up with something while working out the pros and cons of having a market stall. - This I did achieve with the lovely Leah and Ditto Crafts was born.
  • Sew from my stash before shopping - my stash has got out of hand, I want to weigh what I have and maybe 1/2 it, but that also depends on how many projects I'm able to make!! - failed on this one big time!!
So there you have it. But I was looking after a baby all year too ;-)

So this year. I'll be returning to work 3 days a week soon so not putting to much pressure on myself.
  • I'll stick with the list above, not a bad list!!
  • Organise my sewing better, I've got stuff from one end of the house to the other.
  • Grow Ditto Crafts
  • Reduce my blog reader list. Not the lovely inspiring blogs but the blogs that repeat and re-blog everyone else's stuff, sorry don't have time for you.
  • Blog more, cos looking back on the past year is more for me and I have no idea how I made some stuff!!
Think that's it, besides making more time for me, keeping the house tidy, and stop procrastinating!!

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I love to read them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...