Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Skill Builder Sampler - block 4


I got a bit distracted with other stuff I'm sewing for, mainly the school fete, so the Skill Builder Sampler has been a little neglected. So this is block 4. Lots of sewing and lots of cutting/trimming. Thought the trimming was never going to end, I don't know how people make full size quits of half square triangles! I decided to iron the seams open to see how that went. I think it gave a much better appearance. The new sewing machine helped a bit with the accuracy too, my old 1/4" foot wasn't really! So that's 4 down, 32 to go.

 "We can do it! Skill Builder Sampler" over at Sewn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I love to read them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...