Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Chrissy pressy for Mum


Chrissy pressy for Mum
Originally uploaded by MandyMade

Ok this is the last post that should have been done last year!!

I made Little Miss Millicent for my mum for Christmas. It was from a Christmas homespun issue from the year before. I wanted to make it then but had a long list before it. Even though there is a lot of tiny detail in it, it was easy to make and didn't take too long. I had to make it in-between other commitments so it seemed to take longer than it should have!! I love working with felt and hope to be making more like this, even though I have made this year, year of the practical projects, I still want to squeeze a few decorative in here and there!!

TTFN

Little Miss Millicent, pattern from Homespun Mag 9.11, design by Louise Hatchard, handmade by MandyMade.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info. I also buy Homespun and might try this after I finish the "Tickle Turtle". Just started hand sewing the hexagons.

    All the best
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww so cute! I love the Girl Robot too! I need you to help me work out my side bar!!! Speak soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HELLO MANDY, I SEE YOUR BLOG,
    I´LOVE YOUR WORKS!!
    REGARDS FOR YOU!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I love to read them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...