Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Thank you pot holders


Thank you pot holders
Originally uploaded by MandyMade
I made six of these pot holders for Kinder and Childcare teaches and my work KK. My design, fabric from spotlight and my stash.

Very simple, just sewed a few strips together and made 2 at a time, so twice the width of one. Quilted by just sewing straight lines across the red fabric, cut it in half to create 2 10inch (yuck hate saying inches!!) blocks. Binding sewn by machine on front the and sewn by hand to the back. I wrote a special message on the back of each.

I'm slowly getting through my last year posts i should have written, I have so much to share already for what I'm doing this year. There may be a very long post tonight!!

Check out my flickr if you would like to see what I've been doing.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I love to read them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...