Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Coffee Cuffs

I was stuck trying to find a present for my KK this Christmas. I didn't think any of my softies would be his thing, then I noticed he was a take-away coffee drinker. So it got me thinking. I saw in a craft mag a little while ago something you could make to go around a disposable coffee cup, lets face it, they can be still a bit hot, and who wants to advertise whats on the cup?! So I decided to come up with my own.

After having a search on the internet for some patterns, I found some and tutorials but I decided to try and make my own. How hard can it be?

After a few trials and errors I came up with what you can see here. I even found some material from spotlight with an environmental message!! So there you go, even if he doesn't end up using them, i had fun making them, and they were a bit of a talking point when opening the KK's. I just have to make one for me now.

I also found others on flickr, do a search for coffee cuffs or coffee sleeve.






Stitching comments: Machine sewn

Lessons Learned: I can do it myself!!

Pattern: My own :-)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I love to read them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...