Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Drawstring Case


Drawstring Case
Originally uploaded by MandyMade
Our nieces have moved away interstate and I wanted to make something for them to take with them. So I scoured all of my patterns until I found the drawstring cases in Meet Me At Mikes book.

I found that folding the denim over to sew was too thick so I kept it raw edged, I think it will be ok. I wanted to line the bags so for the red one, i just fused a piece to the back then sewed it up, this worked fine but did end up being a bit stiff. So for the orange bag I worked out I could just do normal lining and that worked fine also.

I finished them off with badges and pens and paper from smiggle.

Drawstring Case from Meet Me At Mikes by Pip Lincolne. Project by Kristen Doran, Handmade by MandyMade. Fabric from Spotlight and an old pair of jeans. Completed on July 18 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I love to read them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...