Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Becca


Gifts for my sisters
Originally uploaded by MandyMade

For our birthdays this year my sisters and I decided to go see a show (Billy Elliot) together and that would be our birthday present to each other. That was back in April. But I felt funny about not giving her anything for today, so I made the cute as a button clutch from Meet me at Mikes book. It was quick and easy to whip up, my over stitching still needs a bit of work though, it's the machine, definitely the machine!!!

Gifts for my sisters
Originally uploaded by MandyMade

And cos I couldn't leave the other sister out I made one for Jo'e too. Happy birthday Bec and happy un-birthday Jo'e :-).

TTFN

"Cute as a button vintage clutch" from book Meet me at Mikes, Project by Kara Smith, Handmade by MandyMade.
Fabric from Spotlight.

Edit: Since I posted this I have read a tute from Pepperberry & Co about how to take photos of purses, I need to now note that my photos were taken a second after they were finished and seconds after that, wrapped and given to my sisters. I know I need to work on my camera skills and thanks to people like Sandra for posting such great tutes :-) may my purse photography be ever better in the future.

PS. I've been playing around using Picnik in flickr, can you tell?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I love to read them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...