Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Where to start

Craft show haul!, originally uploaded by MandyMade.

I've been busy, of the sewing kind, and as a result haven't been blogging! So where to start? I'll start with last weekend. A close friend and I got the hubby to drop us off in the city so we could go to the Melb craft and quilt show. It was a glorious day and it felt a bit wrong going inside, but we did. It wasn't as crowded as previous years which was nice. But I would have to say, except for the stalls that I know (Kelani, Nicole Mallalieu and Amitie) everything else was a bit same same. The above was all I bought, oh and a new sewing machine! YAY sooo excited, just waiting for the shop to give me a ring so I can pick it up :-). It was my first day out without the little one so that was a bit strange, but it was nice to be out with one of my best friends again without the kids in toe.

I'm busy making stuff for my school fete at the moment and I'll be back soon with more pics. If you can't wait check out my flickr page.

TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I love to read them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...