Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

A year in Review 2011

Wow, what a year. I've never sewn so much in my life. Might of helped that I was home and that my baby is a sleeper. So here goes. I've made mosaics so the post isn't too photo heavy.


Review 2011 - Part 1
From Jan - Sep


Review 2011 - Part 2
From Sep - Oct


Review 2011 - Part 3
From Oct - Dec
Wow, you can really see my photography style change when you list them like this.

Yep, just a bit. And to top it all off I'm going to list them!!
  • Softies - 4
  • Baby - 1 (he he, had to add him)
  • Baby quilt - 1
  • Make-up Purse - 1
  • Crochet Hook Case - 1
  • Stepping Stones Pillow - 2
  • Kids Belt - 1
  • Keychain Clutch large - 2
  • Keychain Clutch - 4
  • Pocket Clutch - 7
  • Kimono Baby Shoes - 3
  • Cameron Baby Shoes - 7
  • Mary Jane Baby Shoes - 5
  • Lots of Pockets Tote - 1
  • Box Pouch - 2
  • Kiddo Zipper Pouch - 13
  • Baby Hat - 5
  • Honey Cowl - 1
  • Tall Pleated Clutch - 6
  • Large Pleated Clutch - 5
  • Small Pleated Clutch - 2
  • Curly Worley Wormy Keychains - 12
  • Crochet Mushroom - 1
  • Crochet Mouse - 1
  • Crayon Roll - 4
  • Pencil Roll - 3
  • Baby Bibs - 22
  • Baby Burp Cloths - 9
  • Baby Change Clutch - 2
  • Nintendo DS Pouch - 2
  • Colouring Folio - 3
  • Fabric Tray - 1
  • Pencil Case - 3
  • Lens Cap Pouch - 3
  • Bunting - 3
  • Earphone pouch - 2
  • Captain America Costume - 1
  • Notepad Organiser - 1
  • Dummy Clip Straps - 18
  • Feeding Top - 1
  • Feeding Cover - 1
Yikes, and that  doesn't include all the things I have started and not finished.

We have declared in our household that this year is anti procrastination year!! So hopefully I won't have an unfinished list for next year.

What are your hopes for 2012?

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I love to read them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...