Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Messenger Bag

I keep forgetting to get a decent photo of my messenger bag. So here is one I got the hairy bloke to take while at the park on Sunday. It fit's everything I need in it for work, even a small crochet project.
Messenger Bag
My Messenger Bag
I stuck to the pattern except for adding a pocket to the back as well. Easy access for my travel card. It came together very quickly. Great bag to make if you're not too experienced.

Now that I've been wearing it a bit I know where I want it to sit and I can sew the straps down. Things you don't usually see, the buckle hangs too low and thread is sticking out!! Another thing to fix.
Messenger Bag
Inside and back
I want to make the small version to just take to the shops, it should fit just my keys and wallet. Another on the to do list. If you would like to make this bag you can grab the pattern from Michelle's Patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I love to read them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...