Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Super Space Alien

I know it's been a while, and it's not that I haven't been making, there has been heaps of that going on.

Like this Super Alien I made for Little O for his 3rd birthday.


Here he is in the making. I enlarged the pattern, i think by 150%. He looked like he was going to be too small to cuddle.


And here he is finished. Very easy to sew. I splurged and got real wool felt for the cape. I'm sick of the cheap stuff pilling.


He's a bit shy. I have to be honest. I didn't get the reaction from Little O that I expected. I think I should have made another robot or under the sea creature, he's not shy telling me what he thinks!!


Maybe I should just keep him for myself ;-)

Pattern by Melly & Me




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I love to read them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...