Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pencil Roll - before lines sewn

The lovely Brooke made a comment on my pencil roll post regarding my straight lines!! So I thought I'd let you in on a little secret.... Masking tape. If you get the not very sticky stuff it works perfectly as a straight line guide. And I just happened to have some exactly the right width for the pencils. It comes off really easily and doesn't take any fabric with it. Just don't sew over it, not that easy to get out of a seam!!

TTFN

Mandy

2 comments:

  1. Very clever! Now I know. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mandy! Thanks for that tip, very tricky!! Sorry my commenting here is very sporadic, I always check out what you post, but seem to have terrible trouble remembering my google account details that you need to comment...I end up resetting the password every time!! I have just had a busy sewing weekend...a friend and I have made a tablecloth and napkins for the lovely Marnie Crew who gets married next weekend! Hope she does not read this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I love to read them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...