Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

First 4 months of Melly and Me's Once Upon a Time BOM


This is a project I've been working on since May last year, I started the first one at SIT. I've been slowly making my way through the stitcheries, these are the first 4, I'm working on month 7 at the moment. I was convinced I was having a girl so really wanted to get the whole quilt finished. When I found out I was having a boy I didn't slow down but I did try and make it more masculine, working with different colours etc but it still looks like a quilt for a little girl. Oh well, I will just have to complete it for me. It was a good project to work on while pregnant, I had just started month 7 when I went into labour!!

Back soon with a completed project, shock horror!!

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I love to read them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...