Pages

Saturday, April 27, 2013

More patterns

I just can't help myself. If I see a cute pattern I have to buy it!! Are you the same? It's nearly as bad my fabric addiction ;-). At least they are easier to store. I've been very good this year with my fabric and pattern buying, but then I found out Michelle was retiring 21 of her patterns and all in one go wrapped up in a neat little package. So I had to buy it. I already have a few but have been eyeing off most of the others!! Now I have them. So if you would like to make a quick gift for mum this mothers day these patterns are perfect. Here are some I made ages ago, you wont be able to get these patterns again and will only be available till Monday. Now I'm off to spotty to buy more fabric!! I will be constrained I promise ;-).

Camera Case Wristlet
Camera Case Wristlet
Lots of Pockets Tote - 1
Lots of pocket tote
Pleated Pouches
Pleated Pouches

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I love to read them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...