Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Felt Foxes

Felt Foxes, originally uploaded by MandyMade.
Crafting for me lately has been mainly dreaming about what I want to make rather than the actual making. Too much other stuff going on, house reno, more stress at the real job and school holidays always stuff the routine around. Hopefully it will all settle down soon and there will be more making going on.

While the sewing machine is packed away at the moment I did get a little hand sewing time in the past week. I bought a Mollie Makes mag (issue 23) a few weeks ago, as soon as my sons saw the front cover both of them wanted a fox each. So instead of just putting it off till the increasingly long make list is complete I decided to squeeze them in.

I made from the pattern with the exception of using whip stitch to sew them together. They both came together really quickly, so if you need a quick gift, I recommend making them. They are now much loved :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I love to read them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...